RAID 5 DATA RECOVERY
performing RAID 5 data recovery for over a decade"
for a quote at 1.800.892.8302
is RAID 5?
RAID 5 array type uses block-level striping with parity data distributed
across all member disks. RAID 5 has achieved popularity due to its low
cost of redundancy. Generally, RAID 5 is implemented with hardware support
for parity calculations. A minimum of 3 disks is generally required
for a complete RAID 5 configuration. A RAID 5 two disk set is possible,
but many implementations do not allow for this. In some implementations
a degraded disk set can be made (3 disk set of which 2 are online).
In the example above, a read request for
block "A1" would be serviced by disk 0. A simultaneous read request
for block B1 would have to wait, but a read request for B2 could be
serviced concurrently by disk 1.
RAID Recovery Labs our mass storage engineers have extensive experience
performing RAID 5 data recovery for many years. No matter what the manufacturer,
controller, file system, parity type or variant:
- Right Symmetric (Backward parity)
- Right Asymmetric (Forward Parity)
- Left Symmetric (Backward Dynamic parity)
- Left Asymmetric (Forward Dynamic parity)
you've been to another recovery company and they have failed your RAID
5 job, call us, we repeatedly recover where others fail.
Use RAID Recovery Labs for RAID 5 Data Recovery?
- We excel in RAID 5 data recovery.
- Over 90% of all our RAID 5 data recoveries are successfully completed
the same day it was received.
- All work is done in our lab, we are not a data recovery broker.
- Our RAID 5 data recovery success rate is the highest in the
- We repeatedly recover RAID 5 recoveries what other data recovery
companies deemed "unrecoverable".
- All calls are handled by actual RAID data recovery engineer, no
- We offer the lowest overall pricing in the industry, no price gouging.
- Lab hours are 24/7, 365 days per year.
- No emergency fee's
- RAID 5 data recovery discount pricing for Students, Education
Institutions, Non-Profits, Military and Government.
As the owner of a small IT company, it is my responsibility to find the best possible solution for my clients. When a new client came to me with a failed raid 5 array, I have to admit, I was very nervous. It was .....Read MoreMike Grossman - PresidentTechPromise, LLC